WHERE IN THE CONSTITUTION DOES THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAVE THE POWER TO ENFORCE “NATIONAL HEALTH CARE” ON US?
THE ANSWER IS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE THIS RIGHT.
ANY SENATOR OR REPRESENTATIVE WHO VOTES FOR NATIONAL HEALTH CARE IS DEFYING THEIR OATH OF OFFICE AND SHOULD BE THROWN OUT!!! THE CONGRESS IS EXCEEDING THEIR AUTHORITY UNDER THE CONSTITUTION AND STEALING YOUR LIBERTY IN THE PROCESS!!!
Article 1 Section 8 of the Constitution lists the powers as:
Section 8: The Congress shall have power
1) To lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defence and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;
6) To provide for the punishment of counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States;
13) To provide and maintain a navy;
14) To make rules for the government and regulation of the land and naval forces;
15) To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;
16) To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the militia, and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States, reserving to the states respectively, the appointment of the officers, and the authority of training the militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;
17) To exercise exclusive legislation in all cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten miles square) as may, by cession of particular states, and the acceptance of Congress, become the seat of the government of the United States, and to exercise like authority over all places purchased by the consent of the legislature of the state in which the same shall be, for the erection of forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings;—And
18) To make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the government of the United States, or in any department or officer thereof.